Nursery Teacher Southwark
- Are you a teacher looking to gain full time experience in a Nursery?
- Are you interested in working with nursery Nursery children? A
- Are you looking to work in quality Nursery with a fantastic reputation?
Academics are recruiting on behalf of an amazing Nursery in Southwark who are looking to appoint a new Nursery Nursery Teacher on a short term basis.
- Nursery Teacher
- Starting ASAP
- Ofsted report 'Outstanding' 2017.
- Early Years; Nursery
- 2 form entry
- Short term till December.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a Nursery with an outstanding reputation in Southwark. The nursery is renowned for its Early Years department and is looking to keep this up with the appointment of another quality teacher. As a teacher at this Nursery you will be expected to produce engaging classes through creative and fun teaching to help pupil's transition into KS1.
The nursery has a lovely atmosphere and kids really enjoy attending every day. The Nursery is also very engaged with the community and as a result achieves high quality parent's satisfaction and always oversubscribed. The modern facilities and fun playground means it is also a lovely place to work and learn.
This Nursery is located in Southwark with great transport access by train and bus. The reputation of the Nursery is outstanding and prides itself on producing confident pupils through creative lesson and playtime activities. The role is suited to a proactive teacher who will be very confident in leading the whole class and 1 on 1 session with individual students.
Ideal must be:
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the ability to be creative and make entertaining and engaging lessons
- Driven to make a difference in the early year development of children.
- Experience working with Early Years.
- Well organised but energetic and fun.
This Nursery is looking for people with experience but will also consider NQTs. If you are keen to develop your skills and are confident in your ability to create fun and engaging lessons then be sure to get your applications in as soon as possible because interviews will start soon.
If you are interested then send your CV through to Academics so you can be considered.
Call Academics on 02030314862: and Contact Adam Smith.
Role: Nursery Teacher Southwark
Apply for this job now.