The Multimedia Design Specialist is responsible for creating compelling, valuable, on-brand, competitive creative assets in all forms (videography, photography, animation, print, web, interactive and digital). The Multimedia Designer works on projects for all TBC brands and corporate initiatives, and provides creative direction and support for our partners and agencies. The Multimedia Design Specialist reports to the Director of Content and Creative Services.
Multimedia Design Specialist is responsible for collaborating with other specialists, including writers, animators, artists, developers, programmers, engineers, QA, etc. to lead the creative process for designing and creating 2- and 3-D creative for all Marketing channels, projects, presentations and websites.
• Advises internal staff and outside agencies/vendors on project, budget and scope options and associated programming needs.
• Provides creative leadership, applying proven principles/methods that solve communication problems, creating interfaces that facilitate user interactions, and presenting/communicating design rationale as linked to both user and business needs.
• Utilizes specialized technical programs to conceptualize comps and produce final deliverables.
• Performs all creative and technical functions in the production of motion, graphical and interactive design to be used across all Marketing channels and business initiatives.
• Works directly with departmental leadership, account managers and technical and legal staff.
• Actively contributes to the culture of communication, collaboration and creativity.
• Supports the company’s safety program.
• Supports the company’s harassment-free work environment policy.
• Supports the TBC Code of Business Conduct.
• Performs other related duties as required.
•Bachelor’s degree preferred, especially in Motion or Graphic Arts
• Experience with the entire CS6 suite (CS4 and CS5 acceptable) and related plugins
• Experience with Final Cut Studio and/or Final Cut Pro
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in theory, layout and design principles
• Experience with Cinema 4D (or associated programs), HTML5, CSS, JS and the anomalies of various browsers and operating systems
• Responsible for making creative decisions in the interest of the organization
• Exceptional attention to detail, ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands required.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate directly with team members inside and outside the department with minimal supervision.
• Proactive and thoughtful listener to ensure full understanding of client/corporate needs.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office software
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and articulate
• Be proactive and organized, act effectively under deadlines, and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Purchase discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
For over 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.