Pay: National Framework Rate
Start date: February 2021
Are you a passionate and committed Primary school teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency.
Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms.
We are recognised for our stringent vetting procedures, career enhancing CPD Academy, customer experience and sector specialist approach to school recruitment.
Every academic year we provide staff to over 5,000 schools delivering a national service on a local scale from our 80 branches.
Currently, the Liverpool branch are seeking two KS1 teachers to work in two of our partner primary schools in the Liverpool area on a full-time basis starting from after Feb half term.
To apply, you will need:
- PGCE / QTS Qualification
- Good to outstanding feedback and references from senior leaders
- Proven results of raising attainment
- A positive, caring attitude
- Possess a child-only DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Delivering the National Curriculum in an engaging and dynamic way
- Working with parents, other members of staff and external bodies to ensure the safety and progress of children
- Building rapport with pupils and staff
- Supporting children with Special Educational Needs and challenging behaviour
- Monitoring pupil progress
If you are up for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please click apply today and attach your CV and covering letter!