We are looking for a Cardiologist who is seeking mainly clinical work. We are a growing practice in Leesburg, Fl with three cardiologists and a couple NPs. A Florida license is required as we are looking to hire quickly. Experience is preferred but new grads will be considered.
- Consult with Patients
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Professional adherence to Florida Medical Board Rules and Regulations
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Florida Medical License (Board Certified)
Cardiac Specialty Institute (CSI) offers the full spectrum of general and specialized cardiovascular services and diagnostics. Our patients begin by consulting with one of our experienced cardiologists who will evaluate their condition and recommend treatments and management of any cardiovascular problems. First and foremost is the prevention of heart disease and our services are aligned with a plan that will help promote ongoing cardiovascular health.
Role: Physician Cardiologist
Apply for this job now.