TEC Vision is currently looking to fill 5 full time energy consultant roles to help manage our new client's brand awareness, business development, and sales in the retail revenue stream. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT ENTAIL SALES. NOR IS IT BUSINESS TO BUSINESS OUR OUTSIDE SALES. PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AND DO NOT APPLY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisition to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is a full time opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations, as well as be involved with training employees and over seeing staff members.
As an Energy Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. You will be provided with ongoing training that will help to further your career, and you will have an opportunity for bonuses and travel to our other offices. Please also know how to use tablets, computers, microsoft & apple products.
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming an outsourced energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills
• Minimum one year working in sales or lead generation – Essential
• Proven record of meeting sales OR lead quotas – Essential
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients – Essential
• Excellent communication skills – Essential
• Strong organizational skills – Essential
• Computer literate – Essential • Experience in energy industry – Desirable
• Experience in customer service – Desirable
THIS IS A W-2 SALARY PAID POSITION - STARTING PAY IS 36,000/YEAR PLUS BONUSES APPLY TODAY IF YOU MEET ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.
Earn a great weekly salary while representing our major clients. We work with the market leading #1 Satellite provider and American multinational communications company. We represent them inside some of the world's largest retailers. We promote their new products and services and help to acquire new customers. We are currently offering the most competitive wages in the Saginaw Area!
Role: Renewable Energy Consultant
Apply for this job now.