Company: KMK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Due to an internal promotion our client a collaborative and forwarding thinking Asset Mangers based in the City is looking to recruit at Global Team Assistant to support their Company Secretariat Team. Working in this extremely busy role you will provide organisational and administrative support to the company secretaries, working closely with one other you will have a proactive approach and be self-driven. You will liaise with C-Suite Executives and their PA’s to coordinate meeting and board packs so you must boast first class communication skill and be able to develop relationships at all levels.
Your duties will include but not be limited to
- Provide administrative support to the global Company Secretarial (Cosec) team: diary management, room bookings and meetings logistics, drafting, document execution, mail and couriers —
- Diary management for the global Cosec team and global NED’s
- Travel coordination for Cosec and the global NED’s — Travel and expense management and logging (including notary and tax agent invoices)
- Alongside other team assistants, a contact point for the Cosec team, Cosec stakeholders and global NED’
- Committee, board and shareholder meetings coordination and support: setting dates/times, director/attendee liaison, maintenance of meeting timetable, logistics including catering and AV.
- Coordination and delivery of meeting materials: manage contribution deadlines and ensure timely delivery, compilation/collation of materials using board portal software (Diligent) and distribution.
- Manage Diligent accounts and control user access.
- Support the signatory authorisation process and maintenance of signatory lists
The person, you will ideally have previous supported either a CO-Sec team or a Legal Team at C-Suite level, have experience dealing with Board packs and have the desire to develop your career within this collaborative team, who will offer you all the support you need to do well. Strong MS office skills are required and previous experience working with Diligent is desirable.
This role offers hybrid working