Are you a Teacher of Music looking for your next opportunity? Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? If this is the case, then keep reading!
About The School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Music Teacher. Located in the South of Nottingham, the school creates a caring atmosphere and community, enabling the students to grow. The ethos of the school is to learn and achieve together academically. The role is to start immediately, and is temporary in the interim, but has the possibility to move permanent.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Music Teacher
- Starting Immediately
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential)
- Music as a subject specialist
- Development and improvement of Music resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Must be available for full time work immediately
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Music teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate, and is on the update service
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon.