This position will report to the Director of Application Development. The .NET Software Engineer will participate in the full development cycle of our next generation software. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to analysis, design, development, testing, integration, documentation and implementation of software.
This position will report to the Director of Application Development. The evel .NET Software Engineer will participate in the full development cycle of our next generation software. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to analysis, design, development, testing, integration, documentation and implementation of software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Play a key role in design and development of next generation Web applications.
- Implement Web applications and participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems.
- Coordinate with other technical staff members and managers regarding deadlines, deliverables, and processes.
- Design and code enhancements based on specifications and user requirements.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compliance with all personnel policies.*
Education, Experience & Technical Skills:*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering strongly preferred. Proven industry experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience developing web applications with Microsoft .NET strongly preferred.
- Prior experience writing SQL queries required.
- Experience with Xamarin a plus.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Experience working with the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with standard coding and development process concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft's Patterns and Practices.
- Experience in Financial and/or Banking industry a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and inter-group collaborative skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and provide direction to junior level developer.
- Ability to work under limited direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Paybox Corp an OSG Company is the leading provider of an innovative approach to automating enterprise-level solutions for accounts receivables and payables management. Leveraging a wealth of industry expertise and an unmatched track record in supporting global shared services organizations, Paybox® is able to deliver best-in-class payment automation solutions for Fortune 1000 and Global 3000 companies like IBM, HP, Royal Dutch Shell, Siemens, and one of the world's largest banks. Paybox Corp facilitates $160 billion in annual Business-to-Business transactions between 375,000 different companies. Paybox's e-invoicing solutions dramatically reduce DSO unlocking a fortune in new capital while reducing invoice presentment and collections costs by up to 50%.
Role: Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.