Looking for an analytical Accounts Receivable Accountant who is detail oriented and can start immediately. Th is is a 6-month contract that can potentially turn into a temp to hire opportunity with proven ability and time on the job.
- Prepares billings for Fixed Price and Cost Reimbursement contracts according to contract requirements and guidelines.
- Daily Preparation of billing reconciliation worksheets for contracts following specific budget line item restrictions.
- Prepares invoices per Purchase Orders, Sales Order from various vendors and clients.
- Maintain, monitor and update billing dates/schedules in accounting software, as required on various fixed price contracts and income accounts.
- Reconcile cumulative billed expenses to actual expenses per Cost Report.
- Reconcile the corporate Business Travel Account against the Clearing Account; Reviewing and analyzing Business Travel A ccount bill.
- Update the Excel reconciliation workbook against what airfares/fees have been recorded on previous months. Prints airfare invoices and match them against approved travel request forms. Expense rreporting and auditing. Working hand in handwith staff if travel request forms aren’t completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct collections calls on past due invoices.
- Resolve any inquiries or questions from the funders or external clients on billing questions.
- Maintain, organize and file contracts, modifications, email correspondence and other pertinent contract data in each respective contract folders.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Business Administration highly
- Minimum of 3 years working with a non-profit/government contracting environment and must be familiar with fund accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in accounts receivable functions such as billing, collections, cash receipts and reconciliation.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge Deltek Costpoint or fund accounting software is preferred.
- Able to handle changing priorities and multi-tasks and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Role: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Los Alamitos,
Apply for this job now.