Job Title: Material Handler
Last revised on:09-10-2018
Supervisor Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Approved by: Pejman Kalkhoran
Boundary Devices is a leading global supplier of ARM-based single board computers and System-on-Modules for the general embedded market. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Boundary Devices is an NXP/Freescale Proven Partner and have completed numerous successful projects with the i.MX family of processors. Boundary Devices recently opened an R&D office in Lake Forest, CA and is looking for a highly motivated individual to help lead the warehouse shipping and receiving process.
Under supervision this the Material Position provides support to the warehouse supervisor, purchasing and production departments. We are looking for a reliable and efficient Material Handler who pulls products for shipping and receiving, while documenting all inbound and outbound parts and products. The position must operate at a high level of detail to ensure all orders are processed correctly.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
kEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
% of Time
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving
Assist all work order and pick ticket requests to Pull, Pack, Wrap, Label, and Ship. Receive and process warehouse stock products. Confirm product availability, report inventory discrepancies and complete required inventory documentation. Receive purchase orders within the inventory system and breakdown corresponding shipping material. Keep a safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
Maintain proper inventory levels and shipping supplies in the warehouse. Perform inventory counts as well as cycle counts. Perform inventory controls and keep high quality standards for audits. Continuing education of comparable products and current/new vendors.
Training and Education
Displays, cultivates, and maintains high level of product, procedural, and vendor knowledge. Attends and/or supports educational workshops when necessary.
Education and Experience
- Required high school degree or GED equivalent.
- Manufacturing and Technology industry experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Essential Skills and Abilities
· Ability to:
- Work within a team environment.
- Maintain composure under high level of stress.
- Multi-task and follow through required tasks.
- To lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to transition from task to task and complete task given in timely manner despite interruptions.
- Ability to think on your feet under stressful situations. (A.A.O. Assess, Adapt, and Overcome.)
- Demonstrated (proven) experience in:
- Gmail, Fishbowl, and Microsoft Excel.
Role: Material Handler
Location: Lake Forest,
Apply for this job now.