Product Owner - Sustainability | Finance | Not for Profit
REMOTE currently; will be a mix of home working and being in the office
£60,000 - £80,000 + Company Benefits
Do you have experience working on products within the sustainability space? Do you want to make a real difference to the world?
Sentinel are working with a leading Technology-based organisation, looking for a Product Owner to join the London office and contribute significantly to the overall product strategy, positioning, development roadmap and delivery of existing and new innovative products in the sustainability space.
As the Product Owner, you'll be working closely with the CEO, Director of IT and other teams and be responsible for:
- Conduct research to understand customer needs and define product requirements as well as increasing knowledge of the market
- Analyse feedback from existing clients and testers to improve products and enhance capabilities
- Works with Marketing and Sales teams to determine product positioning strategy
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors'
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Define and closely monitor product roadmap, both short and long term, prioritization and scheduling according to internal and external specifications
- Works closely with IT in an agile environment to ensure product delivery
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong and proven experience working as a Product Owner in the technology space
- UX skills are essential
- A keen interest in sustainability - previous work involving Charities, Not for Profit companies is beneficial
- Superb communication skills and an ability to work on various products with differing teams at the same time.
- Excellent analytical skills - reporting of data, reporting of changes
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#