The role: Regional Facilities Manager
Sector: Facilities Management
Location - London / South East
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
Our client is a leader in innovative real estate solutions within the Workspace arena. Due to their continued success, we are looking to find them a driven, accomplished Account Manager to lead FM Operations across an amazing portfolio.
This new role sits within the FM Operations team and is responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing performance of Facilities Management services during a period of rapid new business mobilisation across the UK.
This postholder is responsible for managing all aspects of operational delivery and client relationships for a portfolio of Retail and Office client locations. You will have full responsibility for all Facilities & Workplace services, including the performance of outsourced providers, your clients' service experience, and the commercial performance of each location.
Part of a strong team, you will mobilise new client locations to the agreed specification, and take all opportunities to deliver best in class, complete, property solution.
- Ensure all hard & soft Facilities services are delivered to specification, and planned/reactive activities meet SLAs and agreed process, cost & reporting requirements.
- Create excellent relationships with outsourced or client's suppliers, driving performance, communication and motivation.
- Own the performance of all building and service-specific Compliance activities.
- Proactively address service issues, complaints/escalations or failed visits
- Manage landlord services & third party/tenant relationships; ensure service charge obligations are met.
- Deliver to an Account Management Plan: develop client relationships with decision makers/influencers creating trust and ease of business.
- Be highly visible across your portfolio. Proactively seek to improve the working environment via ongoing visits and remote engagement. Act on all feedback & observations.
- Coordinate & support onsite inspections/assessments - Fire Risk Assessment, Cleaning audits etc.
- Support incident management, including out of hours on a rotation basis: Take ownership for client communication, service providers' response and any Incident Reports/handover notes.
- Provide accurate and useful monthly/quarterly internal/external reporting.
- Responsibility for commercial activity on your portfolio: Review and scrutinise all costs, assess value, need and priority. Seek approval from clients for recharges with confidence and understanding.
- Identify opportunities for selling additional services and facilitate their implementation.
- Support client H&S activities (H&S Audits, Participation in H&S committee, Accident Investigation etc.)
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory Compliance and H&S requirements.
You will have great hard & soft Facilities Management experience and technical knowledge. You will naturally build effective and positive relationships with outsourced suppliers and other stakeholders and have a track record of successful client account management.
Ideally your exposure to FM and Property Operations with include both Retail and Office spaces and strong workplace H&S knowledge is essential. You will be a superior communicator for whom managing varied reporting lines will be easy.
Proactive and hands-on, you will have the ability to influence, challenge and advise in a calm and measured manner and take ownership of results and feedback.
This role will incorporate a significant amount of Nationa