SEN TA - Mainstream Schools required:
Schools in Liverpool are using Teaching Personnel to book SEN Teaching Assistants for both full-time roles and day to day supply.
Teaching Personnel specialise in Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Assistants for Primary and Secondary schools across the UK. The contribution to the students and the education system is immeasurable.
The schools we work with require a range of day to day and block term positions to be filled immediately and over the course of the current academic year
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
About Teaching Personnel:
Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop. Manage your own online diary, tell us when you are available for work. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
Hassle-free - You no longer have to complete timesheets, we do those for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
£10.00-£11.00 per hour
- classroom: 6 months (Preferred)
If you are interested in finding a SEN Support role or just day to day work in your local Primary or Secondary schools, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration