QTS Registration required in order to apply
Hounslow, West London
PAY - £28,000 to £40,000 - M1 to M6 Outer London
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS.
September 2021 start
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a good school in Hounslow, West London. This full time English Teacher position is required for a September 2021 start. The successful English Teacher will be required to work full time. We are open to experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQTS).
- Co-Ed School
- Broad, diverse extracurricular activities available across all subjects
- Located within walking distance from a popular over ground station
- Improving pupil progress each year
- Ofsted rated “good”
- State of the art facilities
- Well behaved students
- Vibrant, happy school situated in Middlesex, SW London.
- Parking available on site
- Collaborative environment
- Feedback from staff in the department currently is excellent
To be considered for the English Teacher position, you will:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on #removed#, quoting the reference RXNENGLISH15884.