AMI is currently offering customer service positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to use a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization. As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, AMI continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven approach.
Our sales approach is responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset in the candidates we seek and promote only within our own company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, AMI represents a great fit for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business to Consumer “B2C” sales of goods or services to new business prospects
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
Role: Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.