Amerit Fleet Solutions
The Automotive Technicianis responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light and medium fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation. Operate vehicles and test all working parts in various functions to ensure proper operation.
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Must have at least 5 years' experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- Must have ASE certifications- will have time to obtain
- Commercial Driver’s License class "A" or "B" preferred
- PC and some software knowledge required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must be able to enter and exit the driver's compartment of the truck and/or behind cab using normally available footholds and handholds
- Must provide own hand tools
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must be able to work with or around chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
- Ability to enter and exit the driver's compartment of the truck and/or behind cab using normally available footholds and handholds.
- Ability to move and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel and crawl to repair vehicles
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Trailer Techician
Apply for this job now.