Company: NEVADA STATE BANK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Committed to our state since 1959, Nevada State Bank keeps a focus on customer service of the highest standards. We strive to attract and retain the best and the brightest talent. Nevada State Bank is looking for colleagues who do the right thing, present a can-do spirit, provide accountability, and act as financial specialists. Our shared commitment to the Bank’s Open-Door core values shape every colleague’s attitude, response, and daily actions. Nevada State Bank, a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A., is a full-service bank offering a complete range of consumer, private and business banking services with branches serving 20 communities across the state of Nevada.
We are now accepting applications for our Branch Relationship Banker position located at our branch in Mesquite, NV.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Perform full service banking services to new and existing customers within the branch, with a primary focus on sales and service. Duties may include new accounts, consumer loans, and performing client services issues.
- Resolve client concerns through direct personal action or by referring clients to an alternative bank department resource.
- Be responsible for making appropriate referrals for other bank products and services, including commercial lending products.
- Follow up with clients as needed.
- Be responsible to perform cash transactions, open or update accounts, originate and close consumer or small business loans (as needed).
- Be responsible to resolve customer service issues.
- Establish, expand and maintain a strong customer relationship by providing extensive, personalized service focused on the specific needs of each banking customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Branch Relationship Banker position requires;
- 1+ years experience in sales, teller, new accounts or loan processing or other directly related experience. (An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.)
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role preferred.
- Working knowledge of mathematical calculations and standard banking products, services and transactions.
- Solid knowledge of all retail products and services.
- Basic knowledge of consumer lending applications.
- Proven customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills.
- Solid mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Solid interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
What we will offer YOU is...
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Training, Vacation, & Holidays
- Generous Benefit Options
- Education Reimbursement
- AND MORE!