StaffCo Direct are actively recruiting for Class 1 drivers for one of our new extremely well recognised clients based in Kegworth.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company's ethos and assist us in the support of our client's day to day operation.
- The role will involve trunking to UK based depots with an average of 1-2 drops per shift.
- WORK ALL YEAR ROUND!!
- Sunday - Friday ongoing
- Start times between 09:00 - 13:00 every day.
- No manual unloading or handball required
- 24 hours operational
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate: Days - £14.00
- Hourly Rate: Sunday - £17.00
- The role can be any working pattern to suit you including weekend work available
- Average shift length 9-12 hours
What we are looking for:
- Valid LGV C+E Licence held for minimum 1 year
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level or English
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Apply Now