Smart Teachers are recruiting SEN TA's / Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work in schools in the London borough of Brent on both long-term, short-term, and daily. Smart Teachers work with a range of schools in Brent (LEA, Independent and faith schools). Smart Teachers will require SEN TA's / Special Needs Teaching Assistants to support children with a range of needs including ASD, SEHM and Global Delay. Experience working with children with SEN is desirable but not essential.
Smart Teachers work with a range of schools in Brent including state schools, Independent schools, faith schools and SEN schools. Most schools hold a Good or Outstanding Ofsted rating.
To be considered for the SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Having experience working with children in the UK, within the last 2 years
- Hold a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN TA / Special Needs Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary division team on 0207 065 7513.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.