Tray Passer Needed in the Lakewood Area in a Hospital Environment !
Training Hours Will Be From Tuesday- Sunday and Your Set Schedule Will Be 7AM -3:30PM Sun/Mon/Wed/Thurs)
- 1) Prepares and delivers food trays to hospital patients, performing any combination of following duties on tray line: Reads production orders on color-coded menu cards on trays to determine items to place on tray.
- 2) Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays.
- 2) Prepares food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- 4) Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
- 5) Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- 6) Examines filled tray for completeness and places on cart, dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
- 7) Pushes carts to halls or ward kitchen.
- 8) Serves trays to patients.
- 9) Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
- 10) Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
- 11) Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
- 12) May record amount and types of special food items served to patients.
- 13) May assemble and serve food items to hospital staff in cafeteria.
Must be able to pass a Background Check!
Must pass a Drug Screen!
Must have a Resume!
Connections Training and Staffing, Inc provides customized workforce solutions for it's customers. Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp services along with Training options are just some of the services available. Local company with expertise in solution oriented approaches for it's customers.
Role: Tray Passer
Apply for this job now.