If you are offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat - just get on!
Great things are happening at ALS and we have another opportunity due to our growth.
This specific opportunity is for a Logistics Coordinator on our customer facing Operations team! Previous experience in transportation or logistics is a big plus; however, the most important requirements are exceptional customer service skills, the ability to work proactively, be reliable and be pretty comfortable and savvy with a computer.
- Provide industry leading customer service by communicating with our customers, keeping them informed of delivery and pick up appointments, any changes, delays or items that involve their shipments
- Building customer orders in our system
- Managing customer shipping schedules using Excel
- Successful and efficient communications within the operations department
- Develop quality relationships with customers and their supplier's
- Respond promptly to problems, find a solution, and looks for ways to improve
- High school diploma required; some college or a degree is preferred
- Excellent Time Management skills: prioritizing and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop effective relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving individual results
- Ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Being able to remain calm and collective in stressful situation
Automated Logistics Systems LLC (ALS) is a family owned logistics service provider. We succeed by building strong relationships right from the start. Working at ALS means you a part of a family, not a corporate hierarchy. We have a genuine care for one another, and a competitive drive that moves us forward.
Role: Logistics Coordinator
Apply for this job now.