Randall Architectural is a thriving and growing design, manufacture, installation and maintenance company that specializes in custom metalwork in all alloys of aluminum, steel, stainless and brass in Apopka, FL. We are seeking to fill long term career opportunities across a diverse array of skill sets.
For our skilled metal fabricator / installer positions, the qualified candidates will:
- Work independently and lead a team
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Layout and cross check shop set ups
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures using welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools
- Oversee the fabrication of fine finish elements
- Repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes and complexities
- Set up, operate and maintain welding shop equipment; Tig, Mig and Flux Core
- Value and exhibit safe working methods
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in the trade
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Randall Architectural has multiple current, near-term and pending contracts for exciting and fulfilling projects. We are excited to have long term opportunities for hard-working craftspeople who want to join a winning team in creating top quality structures. Randall Architectural offers good pay, benefits, insurance, 401k and paid time off. Send us your resume today!
Role: Skilled Metal Fabricators / Installers
Apply for this job now.