Established Cleaning & Restoration Company is seeking a Contents technician with a positive attitude that can go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Our team is responsible for inventorying, packing, and moving personal property from homes and businesses after a disaster has occurred. We are looking for someone who can work with a team in a fast-paced and demanding, yet very rewarding industry. The ideal candidate will be reliable, enjoy helping others, able to think independently, a self-starter, and able to lead by example.
This is a full-time permanent position in our contents division: Responsibilities include content packing, cleaning , moving and disposal . This position will report directly to the crew chief and contents manager.
· Punctual with a strong work ethic
· Must have good organizational skills
· Must possess the ability to work in a team with a positive attitude
· Must be friendly, and capable of building rapport with our team members
· Must be physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 40 lbs.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
· Prior packing and moving experience, preferably in the restoration or insurance industry. preferred not required
· Knowledge of SERVPRO systems, preferred but not required
· Professional appearance and excellent attitude
· Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft
· Able to pass a drug test
Please email resume and necessary compensation for consideration.
Salary and benefits are competitive and depend on experience. Background Checks are required.
This franchise is nationally ranked in SERVPRO's Top 15 out of more than 1800
Disaster Restoration Company, specializing in Smoke, Fire, & Water Mitigation and Restoration. Also offer premier services in Mold Remediation, Reconstruction and Bio-hazard/Crime Scene cleanup.
Role: Contents Technician
Apply for this job now.