Internal Auditor | Remote Working (10% Travel to Nottingham & Other Midlands Sites) | Open to First Time Movers
If you're looking to make your first move out of external audit and want to work for a flexible employer, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a Midlands-based PLC within their internal audit function.
You'll be working for a multi-site business so there will be some occasional travel within the role but you can predominantly do the job effectively on a fully remote basis (the office is also open if you prefer a balance of home / office working).
This is an all-encompassing role that will cover both financial and operational audit so if you're looking to build a career within internal audit - this is a great first move out of practice.
- Working with all departments across the organisation to ensure an effective process across financial control and governance
- Assessing the existing audit plan - making any recommendations for improvements
- Drive improvements using technology and data to ensure risks are identified effectively
- Occasional travel to operational sites to help your stakeholders understand the value of financial and operational internal audit
- Ensure policies and internal systems are operating effectively
- Looking to make first move out of external audit in to industry or existing internal audit experience
- ACA or IIA Qualified