CRM & Digital UX Manager
This iconic British heritage brand with an extensive global reach and a passion for innovation has an exciting opportunity for a 360 Digital Manager.
This is a new position which will allow you to put your own stamp on delivering an enhanced online customer journey through email, analytics, CRM and CMS.
What we need:
· A strong project manager able to demonstrate a track record in managing large infrastructure projects from concept through to delivery
· Experience in SEO and other techniques to increase customer conversion rates.
· Previous knowledge of BI tools to provide insight and able to apply those findings to new innovative ways to capture and improve the customer journey.
· Must have excellent knowledge of working with a CMS.
· Preferably you will have working knowledge of choice boards or co-design platform functionality and understand through analysis how to optimise the customer experience.
· Strong communications and relationship building skills across all levels with a flexible adaptable attitude and who enjoys being hands-on.
· A love of motorcycles or automation is a prerequisite.
If you are looking for a new and exciting management level role and have a broad knowledge of digital channels, understand the relevant tools to enhance the customer online journey, as well as the ability to optimise large projects……..then this has to be the role you need to apply for now!!
Please apply with your updated CV to#removed#
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job