Atlantic | Pacific Companies is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for our Affordable Housing community portfolio in San Antonio, Texas.
This role will support two properties in close proximity to one another. The Leasing Consultant will be the onsite point of contact for our residents and interested prospects to resolve work orders, show the property, and process Lease applications.
Previous experience with Affordable Housing/Tax Credit Communities is required. Direct experience with OneSite is preferred.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Required to work weekends as needed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a affordable housing property
- Strong administrative and organization skills and a fantastic attention to detail
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program
Atlantic Pacific Companies. Growing Bigger Growing Better
Role: Leasing Consultant
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.