Company: PARTNER FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Partner Financial are working with a high growth multi-national consumer business who have an acquisitive culture. The environment is highly dynamic, fast paced and the group is ideally positioned to continue to expand and as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of ‘best in class’.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Business Partner role operates within a high performing team that consistently demonstrate their experience, expertise and knowledge. Representing finance to the wider business, you will be entrusted with providing commercial insights and influencing key stakeholders.
- Creating business cases to support future transformation initiatives
- Updating existing business cases and audit papers to reflect latest cost to complete, programme timelines and business benefits
- Constructing monthly budgets and forecasts by project and cost centres for current and future years, including controls around intangible asset accounting
- Providing financial insight to enable informed decision making
- Modelling of new scenarios and new investment decisions
- Working with the financial controllership and operational finance teams to continuously improve financial process, controls and financial governance framework
- Delivering of high-quality monthly management accounts and reporting, including headcount reporting, variance analysis and appropriate commentary
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Previous experience working with in a large international company
- Experience within Technology or cost centre reporting an advantage
- Experience analysing business cases and investment opportunities is desirable
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.