HealthMarkets has an expansive portfolio of over 200 national carriers to provide a solution for the needs of your clients. Commissions and lucrative bonuses are part of our motivating company package. Now you can join a proven leader to build a rewarding career during this time of rapid growth opportunities.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong ethical principles
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Desire to guide your own career
- License required
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency is one of the largest independent health insurance agencies in the United States and is licensed to market and sell health insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. We distribute health, Medicare, life and supplemental insurance products from more than 200 insurance companies with thousands of plans available nationwide to individuals and families, seniors, small business owners and their employees. We are currently seeking self-motivated, driven and compassionate individuals seeking to develop their own business with Health Markets Insurance while helping customers find the best insurance for their needs.
If you're looking for opportunity, we're looking for you!
HealthMarkets Insurance Agency is the d/b/a or assumed name of Insphere Insurance Solutions, Inc. which is licensed as an insurance agency in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Not all agents are licensed to sell all products. Service and product availability may vary by state.
Role: Insurance Sales - Medicare/Cross Selling-Licensed Agents Only
Apply for this job now.