Regional Tanker truck driver | Top drivers earn $72,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus.
Join Schneider’s elite Tanker team by hauling 2/3 non-hazardous bulk liquid chemicals as a Regional Tanker truck driver. Earn up to $72,000 annually with accessorial pay and benefit from getting home weekly.
Regional Tanker truck driver job overview
- $56,300 to $68,800* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and 20-25% of pay from accessorials.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly for 34-48-hour resets, typically on weekends.
- 1,400 - 1,850 average miles per week, mostly in the North Central.
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH or Seville, OH and live in Kentucky or Ohio.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at #removed#, and we can talk you through it.