Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent upon skills and experience)
Shift pattern: Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours (Monday - Friday), Part time 30 hours (Monday - Thursday)
Pulse is working alongside an established organisation to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for one of their unique hospitals based in London. The organisation has been specialising in primary care services for over 30 years - including private GP, health screening, and occupational health, and are fully accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will have the freedom to act independently to provide a general nursing service for their company client based in Central London. This is a varied role and each day will be different, however you will form strong relationships with clients and their employees and a structure day of appointments and clinics, dealing with a range of healthcare needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and nondrug- based treatment methods into a management plan.
- Assessing, diagnosing and treatment minor illness, dressings, ear syringing, smears, venepuncture and cholesterol testing.
- Providing advice on overseas travel and vaccinations.
- Carrying out influenza inoculations programmes at practice and client sites.
- Co-ordinating and participate in health promotion days
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN (Essential).
- Non- Medical independent prescriber (Essential).
- Relevant experience of dealing with minor injuries, ear irrigation, cervical screening, travel health and venepuncture (Essential).
- Private pension
- Private healthcare for your whole family and access to private GP
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Critical illness cover
- 5hrs annual holidays, with the option to buy and sell.
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on [... Click Apply...]for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful* referral.