Newly Qualified Teacher
£90.00 - £100.00 Daily
Vision for education, part of TES, are seeking the Newly Qualified Teachers of 2020 to join our client SEND schools based in Hartlepool from September 2020.
About the role:
- Flexible teaching, teaching assistant and cover supervisor posts to widen your experience
- Part-time and full-time roles available depending on your commitments
- Extend your teaching and school network by getting the opportunity to see different schools
- Receive regular CPD, training and guidance from Vision for education and your dedicated Education Consultant who works with the schools in your area
About the school:
- SEND Schools
- Pupil Referral Units/Alternative Provisions
- ASD, ADHD, PMLD, SEMH
- Supportive teams to help build your confidence in the classroom
- As a Newly Qualified Teacher you will have strong communications skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with students
- Previouse experience with SEND children or in a care setting.
- Due to complete a suitable teaching degree/qualification such as a PGCE
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be passionate about education and be willing to learn new things through our various CPD courses
Vision for Edcuation is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
How to apply
If you are a newly qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please conta