Newly Qualified Teacher
Key Stage 3 and 4 Science
£110 - £130 per day.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a recent completion of your PGCE/QTS.
Contract dates; September 2021 (full time/permanent).
We are seeking an Science Teacher to work full time in a school starting in the new academic year. We are specifically searching for a Newly Qualified Teacher.
The School is a secondary school based in Kettering with a 'Good' Ofsted rating.
To be considered for the Newly Qualified Teacher (Science), you will:
- Be a recently qualified Teacher.
- Have experience of Teaching Science.
- A good understanding of the curriculum.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a newly qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Secondary team on 01604 386 800. #VisionSecondary