3rd Line & Project Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Job Type Permanent
We are looking to speak with an experienced 3rd Line and Project Engineer to work for a fast-growing managed service provider based in the central Manchester area. Our client is part of the inTec Business Group which supplies solutions and services to North West businesses across all verticals. You will be actively involved in covering 3rd line support as well as being responsible across all areas of infrastructure ranging from design and specification to build and configuration. This will also involve maintaining and supporting existing client infrastructures as well as heading project-based work.
The working hours are Monday - Friday with occasional weekend work when required, 9:00am to 17:00pm with flexible working hours for those who require it. The package also includes 25 days holiday including bank holidays. This position also offers a wide array of bonuses such as fully remote working, company laptop and access to a great company pension scheme.
- Qualified to MCSE / MCITP / CCNA standard or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in Office 365 migrations (Exchange / SharePoint / Azure AD etc)
- Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Server
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V)
- LAN/WAN and Internet connectivity
- Foritnet / CISCO / HP Switch deployment and maintenance.
Please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, for further information give us a call and ask for Tom.