HR Advisor (Temp to Perm) - Chessington - Up to £37K - Apply Now!
We're recruiting for a HR Advisor for a leading B2B electrical distributor in the Chessington area, on a 6 month temp to perm contract.
The HR Advisor should be CIPD qualified, have experience in a standalone generalist role, and ideally have experience within either B2B or Electrical/IT Distribution industries.
Key areas of responsibility for the HR Advisor include:
- Training and development,
- HR System,
- Departmental development,
- Employee relations.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure all management policies and procedures are up-to-date at all times and in line with current legislation and guidelines and are implemented and appropriately managed.
- Recruiting and selection interview and recruit all levels of staff.
- Manage and Co-ordinate performance (121)/probation reviews alongside department managers
- Managing all employee relations issues and Company employee communication
A starting salary of £34000 - £37000, pro-rata.
Other package details to be discussed during the process.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment!
Quay Recruitment will endeavour to get back to every applicant within 7 days to inform them whether they are successful or unsuccessful with their application.
Role: HR Advisor - Temp to Perm
Apply for this job now.