Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £650.00 - £750.00
Information Security Manager - Incident Response
Edinburgh - Fully Remote
£650-£750p/d - Umbrella Only
Fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Information Security Manager with a strong background within Security Incident Response with this market leading financial services business. Reporting into the Senior Information Security Manager this is a dynamic role within the team where you will be responsible for Security Incident Response, being the first point of call on all issues, providing an initial triage and working closely with the in-house SOC and IT teams to resolution. You will also have the opportunity to help enhance and develop their Incident Response offering and will have responsibility for a small team of Security Analysts.
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function.
- Understand and input towards the mapping of the Security Strategy&Architecture Roadmap&Standards to protect information assets.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Support the development and delivery of Information Security training materials and awareness for use across the business.
- Assesses and recommends tools and techniques which will implement the architecture in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Input as an SME to UK security policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained in line with best practice and global security requirements.
- Proven experience of working within a similar Information Security Manager position with a strong background within Security Incident Response.
- Experience of working in information security management and/or related functions.
- Must have experience working within Project Delivery.
- Typically, a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development, or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in Information Security.
- Experience of mentoring or managing an Information Security team or part of a team.
- Experience of working with multiple and diverse projects.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to large scale enterprise environments.
- Good technical knowledge the security impact on established and up and coming technologies.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Problem Solving will be utilised in this role, as you will be expected to undertake very complex tasks, including, but not limited to, analytical thinking and developing highly innovative solutions.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Danny Palmer on or at