Monster Scooter Parts is the nation's premier online retailer of replacement parts for scooters, power chairs, mini bikes, and more.
Shipping clerks are an integral part of the customer experience at Monster Scooter Parts as they are responsible for ensuring the customer’s order arrives undamaged, functional, and presented in a professional manner. Orders are obtained through our website at #removed# and shipped to customers throughout the United States and other countries.
This is an entry-level permanent, full-time position of 40 hours per week located at our Colorado Springs, CO facility.
- Pick & pack customer orders
- Prepare shipping labels & apply proper postage for outgoing customer shipments
- Follow packaging guidelines to ensure customer orders arrive undamaged and provide a professional first impression
- Maintain accuracy of computerized order system
- Upload tracking information and ensure accurate customer records
- Receive and verify incoming shipments of inventory
- Identify inventory stock level issues
- Stock and maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Perform other misc. warehouse duties and projects as required
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of working on your feet all day in a fast-paced environment.
- Majority of lifting involves items weighing 10 lbs. or less. However, occasional heavy lifting (typically 50-60 lbs) is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to provide a positive work atmosphere while seeking ways to improve inefficiencies.
- Proficiency with web browsers, Windows operating system, & basic computer applications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age & possess a high school diploma.
- Ability to safely use warehouse equipment.
- Must pass background check.
Please do not call our customer service phone line or visit our office in person regarding this position.
Monster Scooter Parts is a leading e-Commerce presence in the world-wide retail parts industry, providing parts and accessories for a wide variety of platforms. Categories of products we support include mobility, recreational, & street scooters; power chairs, mini bikes, go-karts, ATVs, dirt bikes, bicycles, lift chairs, wheelchairs, & hospital beds. We have been in business for 15 years and use that experience to constantly work to improve our customer experience in all facets; including product selection & pricing, website ease of use, customer service, and fast, accurate shipping and delivery.
Role: Shipping Clerk
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.