History teacher - South Liverpool
Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit a fully qualified History teacher to teach KS3/KS4 pupils in and around the Merseyside area.
Location: South Liverpool
Position type: Full time, Temporary contract
Salary: GBP110-GBP180 Per day
Role: History Teacher
Start: January 2021
Teaching Personnel are currently working with various schools within the South Liverpool area to find the most suitable candidates for this role. We are looking for highly qualified candidates who are passionate about providing exciting and inclusive lessons to KS3 and KS4 students.
The ideal candidate should be a driven, fully qualified teacher or newly qualified teacher (NQT) with some strong / relevant teaching experience. By Registering with Teaching Personnel we are able to offer various opportunities, from short term cover to long term employment roles.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NQT's or experienced Teacher
- Great time management and organisation
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Enthusiastic and passionate member to join a well-established team
- Innovative planning for delivering lessons
In return, the school will offer you:
- An exciting environment where you can really make a difference
- Being part of a small local trust that is totally committed to its staff and children
- Significant opportunities for CPD and development
We are looking for candidates who are able to provide great pupil satisfaction and experience. This opportunity is excellent for anyone looking to climb the educational career ladder while learning within a secondary school atmosphere.
If you feel this may be the ideal position for you and you would like to be considered for the role, please send your up to date CV to #removed#
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.