$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
As a Systems Engineer, you will work in a team environment, working with colleagues that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitoring and testing application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying possible solutions, and working with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintaining security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
Top Technical Keys:
- 3+ years of experience in complex, technical solutions environment in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- Solid AWS Cloud services, including implementation and management.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization, preferably experience with Kubernetes.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.