The Housekeeping Area Manager will support the Housekeeping Services Program for San Diego healthcare clinics. The Housekeeping Area Manager is accountable for the operational performance and management of accounts, including training and development, accordance with Regulatory Compliance. Responsible for strict compliance of our corporate policy and procedures, client’s partnership agreement and Statement of Work (SOW), developing a strong client relationship that is based on operational integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency and quality performance.
- Implementation of Technical Policies and Procedures and changes to ensure sustainable and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies, equipment and processes.
- Corporate policies and procedures compliance, technical/safety training programs, quality program, financial management, management recruitment, and annual performance appraisals, supporting the Director of Operations as directed.
- Resolving housekeeping problems, makes periodic reviews of existing schedules, practices and policies and recommends changes to ensure efficient and cost effective use of supplies and equipment.
- Ensures Safety Program is fully implemented and followed within the facilities. Periodically inspects and evaluates all areas services by assigned staff. Produce monthly calendar of quality assurance evaluations to be conducted by all supervisors, gathers statistics and produces documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in facility management capacity. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Computer Knowledge: Must have the understanding in utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based search tools, and company programs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to multitask projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience working with Union contracts
- Ability to drive to various locations and willing to work various schedules
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that are changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. Servicon's impressive customer base includes Fortune 100 companies, as well as some of the country's most successful property management companies. We have been successful for over 40 years, but continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people. We are growing fast and looking for great people to join our team!
Role: Janitorial Area Manager
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.