Teaching Personnel are working with a number of secondary schools within the Bradford region who are looking to appoint graduate teaching assistants to start in Jan2021.
These positions will be on a temporary basis up until the end of the academic year.
- Full time graduate teaching assistant opportunities
- Graduates of all subjects considered for these opportunities (English, Maths, Education Studies, Psychology and Early Childhood Studies)
- Opportunities across a number of our Bradford based clients
- Ideal opportunity to gain paid work experience prior to beginning a teacher training programme in the future
Responsibilities of these graduate teaching assistant roles will include;
- Supporting within your subject specialism department, working 1:1 to support the staff team, class teacher and faculty lead
- Working 1:1 with pupils, in smaller dedicated groups and deliver pre-planned subject specific lessons where required with full guidance and support
- Positively managing behaviour through school behaviour policies, promoting a growth mind-set, and engaging pupils through dynamic support with teaching and learning
Our client schools are based in and around Bradford City Centre, with opportunities across 8 primary schools within the Bradford LEA. Most of these schools have excellent pupils transport links from the town centre and are easily accessible for those with their own transport.
For immediate consideration, graduates are encouraged to send an updated CV.