Help Desk Engineer - Commercial Boiler- VR/21658
Our client, a commercial heating solutions manufacturer, is looking for a Help Desk Engineer to join their team in Basildon.
The successful Help Desk Engineer will:
Activities/tasks for the Help Desk Engineer:
- Provide technical and spare parts support to internal and external customers of the business.
- Assist engineers and customers on asset sites troubleshooting.
- Provide support to the internal and external sales teams providing a link between the external sales team and clients.
- Provide support to the Spares and Service departments.
- Assist with and provide internal and external training as required.
- Develop training aids and reference guides.
Requirements for the Help Desk Engineer:
- Work within the Technical Support team providing advanced technical advice and support to customers.
- Assess the status of engineers' reports to identify and decide whether the customer needs to be charged for service work or whether the work is covered by warranty.
- Attend working client sites with engineers to continually gain and improve knowledge of core models
- Extensive knowledge of, or experience in, industrial, commercial and domestic H&V installation and maintenance, including controls and BMS (Building Management Systems) strategies.
- Knowledge of British Standards and IGEUP (desirable).
- Commercial awareness (essential).
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Mechanical Engineering degree desirable.
- Good standard of Maths and English.
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and CRM system knowledge.
The successful Help Desk Engineer will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested in the Help Desk Engineer role, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on #removed# <#removed#>
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit's mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.