Company: COOPLE (UK) LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.92 - £13.44 per hour, Inc benefits
Market Researcher Interviewers - fluent German speaking
We’re hiring Market Research Interviewers on behalf of our client, a market research company based in London. We are currently looking to hire well spoken, reliable, polite, and self-motivated fluent German speakers to work day shifts in a central London call centre. If you have a winning telephone manner, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for conducting surveys with the general public and businesses on various topical subjects. No selling is involved; we only conduct confidential market research. Comprehensive in-house training is provided on our computer system.
Salary: earn up to £13.44/hr (including hourly holiday pay).
Start date: Immediate.
Location: London, UK. Potential for remote work.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00.
To be considered for this role, you should:
- Be fluent in German.
- Have a persuasive phone manner, full of enthusiasm and confidence.
- Be computer literate.
- Be punctual.
- Be available for and want flexible hours (a minimum of 3 days a week).
- Live in London or be willing to travel.
- Be available to start immediately.
What we offer Market Research Interviewers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Bonus and incentives for consistent good performance.
- A fast-paced, dynamic, friendly environment.
- No sales - we only conduct confidential market research over the telephone.
- Flexible shift times (shift pattern: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm / Saturday 10am-5pm/ Sunday 10am-5pm).
- No experience necessary - full in-house training is provided.
- Immediate start.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working from home options are available, we will discuss this with you.
We’re one of Europe’s largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 200,000 registered workers. Our mission? We’re here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.