An exciting position has become available for full and part time Care Assistants to join a friendly team to work in the East & North Hertfordshire area, specifically the Ware area. The successful candidates will earn £10 per hour.
The role will be shift based and the hours of work will be 7am - 5pm or 4pm - 10pm or double up visits 9am and 8pm. An immediate start is available once the candidate is compliant.
Our client is offering both Full Time and Part Time Care Assistant positions.
- A minimum of a year's care experience professional or personal is preferred
- A clean DBS check
- Ideally have experience with peg feeding
- Authorised to work in the UK
- Preferably an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- To help service user get ready for the day
- To assist with meal preparation
- To complete personal care
- Light housework
Company + Benefits
Our client is a London based home care agency dedicated to providing top quality care. Their aim is to support their service users in their own home to live happy, fulfilled independent lives.
The company provide a range of different services such as elderly care and support, dementia care, cancer care, learning disability care, live in and 24-hour care, overnight care and visiting care.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Free induction and care certificate training
- Continuous Personal Development
- Double rate pay for all bank holidays
- Long shifts available
- 24-hour emergency support telephone number
- Paid travel expenses for travel between clients
- Mileage paid at 0.40p per mile for travel between clients
- Bonuses for recommending staff and clients to the agency
- Pension (for qualifying earnings)
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Care, Care Assistants, Care Agency, NVQ Level 2, Health & Social Care, Elderly Care, Support, Dementia Care, Cancer Care, Learning Disability Care, Live In, 24-hour care, Overnight Care, Visiting Care, Full Time, Part Time, Shifts