Job Title - Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Location - Warrington
Shifts - 3 Shift Monday - Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 6pm-2am on nights. Will change to 4 on 4 off days and nights after 5-6 months
Salary - £36,000 - £41,000 (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business based in Warrington
Our client is a large Distribution business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across Europe.
They are also a 1 Billion turnover business with 20,000 employees worldwide and over 80 distribution sites globally within its group
Our client has a very steady team with a manager who has over 100 years FMCG experience. The head of engineering has recently joined the business and is looking develop and improve the business through its current growth phase.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults. (40% will be PPM work and 60% reactive).
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Use HMI screen to check input and output level
- Completion of an electrical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Experience in working in a FMCG, automated and conveyor background is preferable
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
- Good attitude and motivated to be flexible and work as part of a team
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £36,000 - 41,000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
So, if you are an experienced Shift Maintenance Technician and want to be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!