COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Smoothstack is a technology talent incubator that kick starts IT careers and delivers a singular source of targeted talent. Our immersive training program cultivates individuals with the capacity and motivation to excel in fast-paced, agile environments. It also delivers a predictable pipeline of enterprising, innovation fueled IT professionals. We’re building a community—of entry level, veterans, universities, and companies—that’s transforming the IT hiring landscape.
We are looking for developers who want to make a career engaging in challenging projects on futuristic technology, software development, implementing software solutions, developing apps and much more within a variety of sectors such as financial, health care, energy and federal.
New college graduates are welcome to apply. We have multiple openings in and around Washington D.C. (Metro area) and no prior work experience is required. We will provide on the job training after you are hired.
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or Economics or equivalent training or course work experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Microsoft technologies, C#
- Interest in learning and working on Microsoft Technologies
Advantages of Smoothstack
- Pay Package - $55,000 plus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Health/Medical Benefits
- 401 K
- Industry Certifications
- Mentoring Program
- Opportunity to work at Fortune 500 companies
- provided by Dice