Our company is looking for an immediate hire for the position of Overhead Crane Operator - Forklift Driver. We have grown substantially over the past several years and to keep growing we are looking to hire talented individuals to join our team.
We are searching for individuals that are detail oriented, organized and motivated. Individuals that have a background in manufacturing are encouraged to apply. We offer benefits along with overtime opportunities and currently have openings available on all shifts.
Nice To Have:
- 1 or more years operating overhead cranes.
- Manipulate or depress crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane.
- Certified forklift driver.
- Read and understand bundle tags.
- Must be OK working in a fast pace environment.
- Communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $16.00 per hour based on experience
- Comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, and vision available after a probationary period
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: Overhead Crane Operator - Forklift Driver
Apply for this job now.