About HP Workstations
Z by HP Workstationsdesigns and delivershigh performance Personal Computer systems to professionals indemanding industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Imaging, Entertainment, Oil and Gas, Military and many more. To learn more, please visit https://#removed#/us/en/workstations/desktops/index.html
subject matter knowledge to new product development and/or solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues. Responsibilities:
- Primary Role: Remain knowledgeable on currentand futureapplicable Safety and Regulatory compliance requirements applicable to HP Workstation systems, components and accessories. Determine and integrate compliance requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement of products or solutions. Give guidance to others on design for compliance during product development. Support ongoing compliance for released productas regulations and requirements change.
Education and Experience:
- Maintains and/or guides others on maintaining compliance databases and other tools for tracking compliance
- Analyzes and reviews new product and solution designs and specifications for potential compliance issues; provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to improve product quality and minimize risk of non-compliance
- Reviews reports, test data, and process results for assigned components and subsystems to identify issues, performs analysis, and develop recommendations for resolution
- Performs root cause analysis of customer reported issues, draws conclusions or works with others to reach conclusions, and creates reports on findings
- Communicates product and process issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce risk
- Represents the Compliance team for all phases of larger and more complex development and manufacturing projects
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members, support staff and more
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years in achievingproduct Safety and Regulatory Compliance such as UL, TUV or similarnational or globally recognized Safety Agencies
- Familiarity with Global Safety and Regulatory Compliance a strongly desired
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineeringpreferred
- High School Diploma plus demonstrated subject matter knowledge and expertise would be considered
- Lean, Six Sigma green belt or equivalent a plus
- Using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and processes.
- Strong analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of practical familiarity withmaterial properties, hardware and electrical component design and manufacture, and industry compliance standards and methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
#LI-POST - provided by Dice