We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in the position of Manager/“Real Estate Analyst” . We are seeking a candidate who seeks a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can think outside of the box. The position will involve incorporating analysis of real estate markets, consumer research, demographic analysis, and product design. Our clients include builders, developers, landowners, private equity groups, hedge funds, and building product companies across the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting market research and analyzing housing data trends for custom real estate consulting and writing reports with strong, supportable conclusions.
- Researching our proprietary consumer research and design databases and applying appropriate insight to individual consulting assignments.
- Analyzing demographic research and trends in the context of specific consulting assignments.
- Project Management
Desired Skills and Experience
A Bachelor's Degree required, along with a passion for the real estate industry and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be extremely well-organized, a quick learner, accurate, has strong Excel/database skills, and is an outstanding writer. You should enjoy analyzing real estate through data, consumer research, and demographic analysis and take great pride in all the work you complete. You must have uncompromised ethics and be willing to travel. You should be versed in economic analysis, market research, and creative problem solving. Minimum 3 years of experience in the real estate, finance, valuation, appraisal, market research, or related field with in-depth knowledge of the Austin residential housing market.
About the Company
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent subscription research and customized consulting services related to the US housing industry. John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better housing market analysis. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis and consulting services. Three principles guide us:
- Purpose: To enable the profitable development of the best places to live in the world through great research.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in 100% accuracy and professional appearance in all the work you complete, have a passion for excellence and enjoy working with a fantastic team that supports each other, this is the dynamic environment for you.
Employee Benefits - full time employees only
- Medical and Insurance
Includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
- Vacation and Leave
Includes at least 4 weeks of personal time off, plus holidays
- Retirement - 401(k)
Includes company contributions of 3% of your salary to your 401K even if you do not contribute
- Culture and Personal Benefits
Includes selective tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, flex schedules for many positions, and the ability to grow and expand your career
- Charitable Contributions
Includes matching contributions to the charities of your choice