- 5-7 years Experience in Vacuuming, Hydroblasting, Chemical Cleaning, Hydroexcavating, Video Inspections
- Working in an industrial setting such as Power Plants, Steel Mills, and Refineries
- 12 hour shifts working 6/7 days a week
- Avg. 40 - 50 hr. Week
- 20 hr. Week Minimum Guaranteed
- Eligible for Health and Dental, 401k
- Steel Toe Boots required. All other supplies and clothing will be provided
- This employee will be responsible for being the lead employee within a crew to ensure the overall goal, production, safety and quality is being followed during the course of the job as directed by his supervisor. He will be need to lead by example for technicians to follow and will consist of working side by side with his fellow team members. A crew leader may be task to manage a crew to conduct industrial cleaning at various areas of a plant site to support peak loading or to promote employee development and opportunity. This may include staging and operating Dry Vacs or Wet Vacs to remove specific material from an area, sump or tank. Staging and Operating High Pressure Water unit to remove anything from grease, harden material, or oxidation. Utilizing hydroexcavators to perform line locating and pot holing. The crew leader will be responsible for performing job safety analysis and ensuring the overall safety of his crew. As well as completing daily field tickets if requested.
Onin Staffing is the Onin Group's industrial and light clerical staffing division. This is our flagship division currently representing 85% of our overall business and the driving force behind our rapid growth rate over the last 20 years.
Onin Staffing is a privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Role: Crew Leader
Apply for this job now.