A distinguished Automotive Dealership in the area is seeking a full time, experienced Finance and Insurance Manager to add to their Honda store's team. This store will offer 70+ turns with a flexible work schedule, including shifts for a chance to leave early, at a state of the art facility.
The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. The Finance Manager is required to review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
· Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
· Present service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs
· Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
· Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
· Maintain a high customer satisfaction
· Self-motivated and high-energy personality
· Strong attention to detail and works well in a process driven environment
· Thrive in a high volume store
· Team work mentality
Role: Automotive Finance Manager (MV)
Apply for this job now.